Advanced Vein Treatments at Texas Endovascular
The best time to treat and care for vein-related issues without extensive surgeries.
At Texas Endovascular, we understand the worry that can come with vein-related conditions and diseases.
Whether you’ve recently been diagnosed with a vein condition, such as varicose veins, or are experiencing symptoms consistent with a more serious venous disease, we are here to help you feel and look your best— every step of the way.
Our highly-trained team of physicians and medical staff are experienced in advanced non-surgical alternative vein treatments and provide top-tier care to help treat your vein diagnosis in a healthy and impactful way.
Let’s explore vein treatments offered at Texas Endovascular in more detail.
Comprehensive Vein Diagnosis is Key
The first step to better vein health is determining the underlying cause of your vein-related symptoms.
Because various vein conditions and diseases can cause an array of similar symptoms, expert consultation and diagnosis are crucial to determining precisely what you’re experiencing.
It is also important to note that a proper vein diagnosis allows you to receive the best treatment options available for your unique health and wellness needs.
One of the most straightforward ways to provide a comprehensive vein diagnosis is through ultrasound vein evaluation.
During your initial consultation with our Texas Endovascular team, you will receive a thorough evaluation of all the veins in your legs and a screening for arterial disease, which can be performed via ultrasound.
Dr. Hardee, Dr. Valenson, or Dr. Fox will thoroughly interpret your ultrasound results in the office to ensure the most accurate diagnosis.
Then, we will discuss treatment options with you and answer any questions about the treatment and recovery process.
A personalized diagnosis is vital to effective vein treatment.
Types of Vein Treatments
Various vein treatments can help improve symptoms and vein health quickly.
At Texas Endovascular, we proudly offer:
- Ultrasound-guided foam sclerotherapy – a minimally invasive outpatient procedure used to treat varicose veins and other problems caused by venous insufficiency using a tiny needle and an ultrasound guide to inject medication into the affected area.
- Sclerotherapy – similar to the ultrasound-guided option, this cosmetic procedure utilizes a small needle to inject medication into spider and small varicose veins to lessen their appearance and mitigate symptoms.
- Radiofrequency ablation – a minimally invasive procedure that treats varicose veins and venous insufficiency by inserting a catheter into an abnormal vein and supplying it with heat energy to close it off permanently.
- Radiofrequency perforator ablation – a procedure specializing in treating perforator veins– short connections between your deep and superficial veins. The perforator veins are closed and cut off from abnormal blood flow between the deep and superficial veins using radiofrequency energy.
- Ambulatory phlebectomy (varicose vein removal) – a surgical procedure used to remove bulging varicose veins located just below the skin. Several tiny incisions are made to extract the bulging varicose veins. Since the incisions are so small, stitches are not required. The procedure is called “ambulatory” because the patient can walk normally immediately after treatment.
- Varicocele embolization – a minimally invasive image-guided procedure that delivers material to block blood flow to the swollen vein in the scrotum. A tiny incision is made in the groin or the neck, and a catheter is guided to the site of the varicocele. Coils or other materials are inserted in the enlarged vein to block blood flow and divert it to healthy veins.
Advanced Vein Treatment in Texas
Your vein health matters to us.
If you’re living with vein disease or are experiencing new or worsening symptoms consistent with a vein-related condition, our team of caring and compassionate experts can help with state-of-the-art diagnosis and vein treatments.
Schedule an appointment at one of our Houston area vein clinics today for further care.