Patient Resources for Texas Endovascular
Access patient resources before your appointment with Texas Endovascular at our Katy, Sugar Land, or Houston office.
Patient Resources and Forms
To view the forms listed below, you will need Adobe Reader. You may download Adobe Reader for free at www.adobe.com. Please bring your completed forms with you to our office at the time of your visit.
Local Hotel Partnership
We offer our out of town patients a negotiated rate on local hotel rooms at the following locations:
TownePlace Suites Houston Galleria
For Referring Physicians
At Texas Endovascular, we appreciate the relationships we create with the physicians we work with and who refer their patients to our clinics.
Please follow the steps below to refer a patient to our offices. If you have questions, feel free to contact us at 713-575-3686.
Steps to Refer a Patient:
- Step 1: Download and complete the referral form (PDF).
- Step 2: Fax the Referral Form along with a copy of the patient’s information and insurance information to us:
- Fax Number: 713-575-3688
- Step 3: Our team will verify the patient’s benefits and call to schedule an appointment (we recommend following up with your patient to ensure that an appointment has been scheduled).
Insurance and Financing
In addition to accepting most insurance plans, Texas Endovascular also participates in other options to help cover the cost of your medical expensese. We accept CareCredit, a healthcare credit card to finance medical procedures. Visit www.carecredit.com to apply for a credit card online, use a payment calculator and more.
Insurance Plans Accepted
- AETNA Commercial: PPO / HMO / EPO / POS
- AETNA Medicare: Advantage / Premier Plan HMO / Value Plan HMO
- AETNA Whole Health-Commercial & AETNA Whole Health Marketplace (Exchange)
- Amerigroup Amerivantage Medicare
- Amerigroup Star & Star Plus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Commercial: PPO / Blue Choice / HMO Blue TX / Blue Advantage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medicare Advantage PPO
- CIGNA Commercial: PPO / HMO / Open Access / Local Plus
- Community Health Choice Marketplace Plan
- Community Health Choice Star Plus
- HealthSmart PPO / HealthSmart Accel PPO
- Humana Commercial: PPO / HMO / POS / EPO
- Humana Medicare PPO / Medicare Network PFFS / Advantage Gold Plus HMO
- IMS Independent Medical Systems
- Medicaid – Traditional
- MHMD Memorial Hermann Edge
- MHMD Memorial Hermann Solutions Choice / Select
- MHMD Memorial Hermann Medicare Advantage HMO/PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS Private Healthcare Systems PPO
- Provider Select, Inc.
- Three Rivers Provider Network (TRPN)
- Tricare South
- United Healthcare Commercial: HMO / PPO / POS / Open Access (Plus) / EPO
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage PPO
- WellCare HMO